PhD in Philology
Leading Research Fellow, Literary Studies Sector, Institute of Philology of the Siberian Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences (Novosibirsk, Russia).
Doctor of Philosophy in Russian (University of Joensuu, Finland).
Scopus ID: 57194773034
Researcher ID: K-8342-2013
- Russian avant-garde,
- Siberian literature (XX century),
- Nikolai Zabolotsky, Velimir Khlebnikov, Anton Sorokin, Peter Potemkin, Vladimir Derzhavin, Alexander Belenson, Leonid Dobychin.
The Phenomenon of Nikolai Zabolotsky (1997)
Since 2016 - editor-in-chief of the journal Siuzhetologiia i siuzhetografiia
From 1998 to the present, he has been working at the Novosibirsk State Pedagogical University. Currently - Associate Professor of the Department of Russian Literature and Literature Theory of the Institute of Philology, Mass Information and Psychology.
Selected scientific publications
Monographs and Edited collections
- Dictionary-Index of Plots and Motives of Russian literature. Issue 4, Part 2: Mortal Plots and Motives in Russian Literature of the 20th Century (Author's Thesauri). Novosibirsk: Geo Publ., 2018. 239 p. (Co-authored). (In Russ.)
- Zabolotsky, N.A. Columns, prep. by I.E. Loshchilov and N.N. Zabolotsky. Moscow: Nauka Publ., 2016. 530 p. (In Russ.)
- Zabolotsky, N.A. Mysterious City. Moscow: Ripol-Classic Publ., 2016. 318 p. (In Russ.)
- Zabolotsky, N.A. Metamorphoses, comp., prep. of the text, introd. and comment. by I.E. Loshchilov. Moscow: OGI Publ., 2014. 954 p. (In Russ.)
- Loshchilov, I.E. The Phenomenon of Nikolai Zabolotsky. Helsinki: Institute for Russian and East European Studies Publ., 1997. 311 p. (In Russ.)
- “Nikolay Aseev: From Publications in Print Media of the Far East (1918-1920).” Criticism and semiotics, no. 1, 2020, pp. 292-322. (Co-authored with Kapinos E.V.). (In Russ.)
- “Mythological plot about a blue flower in the Teffi’s collection of poems ‘The Seven Lights’.” Siberian Journal of Philology, no. 2, 2018, pp. 118–126. (Co-authored with Denisova E.A.). (In Russ.)
- “Boris Tomashevskiy and Yury Tynyanov at Work on Their Article ‘Fake Pushkin’.” Criticism and semiotics, no. 2, 2018, pp. 68–88. (Co-authored with Ustinov A.B.). (In Russ.)
- “Two Notes on the Poetics of Marina Tsvetaeva.” Criticism and semiotics, no. 1, 2018, pp. 10–30. (In Russ.)
- “Semyon Kirsanov's poem ‘Mary-rider’ (1925): the Name of Hero, the Plot and Zaum' (Nonsense).” Criticism and semiotics, no. 2, 2017, pp. 165–198. (In Russ.)