Authors who publish in journal Literary fact agree to the following:
- Authors retain copyright of the work and provide the journal right of first publication of the work.
- The authors retain the right to enter into certain contractual agreements relating to the non-exclusive distribution in the published version of the work here form (eg, post it to an institutional repository, the publication of the book), with reference to its original publication in this journal.
- To use print or electronic preprints of the unpublished manuscript having the form and contents as accepted by the Publisher for publication in the Journal. Such preprints may be posted as electronic files on the website of the Author (Co-authors) or on a secure external website of the employer of the Author (Co-authors) of the Article but should not be used for commercial sale or systematic external distribution by a third party. The Author (Co-authors) should: 1) include in the Preprint the following warning: “This is a Preprint of the Article accepted for publication in (the journal Literary fact, (C), copyright (year). The owner of the copyright as specified in the Journal)”; 2) give an electronic link to the Publisher’s websites that have a URL www.litfact.ru
- To make photocopies or pass on the copy of the printed Article, either in its integrity or a part, to colleagues for personal or professional use, for the promotion of academic or scientific research or for informational purposes of the employer.
- To use materials from the published Article in the book written by the Author (Co-authors).
- To use individual figures or tables and text extracts from the Article for personal purposes of study or for the inclusion in other work (with a reference to its original publication in the journal), or for publication in electronic format in an internal (protected) computer network or external website of the Author (Co-authors) or his/her employer.
- To include the materials of the Article in education packs for the use in the classroom, for free distribution of the materials among the students of the Author (Co-authors) or save the materials in electronic format on a local server for the access by students as part of their educational course, as well as for internal training programs in the establishment of the employer.