Before the main text of the article is given:
- UDC (see, for example, com / online / udc or udk-codes.net );
- The title of the article is centered, indented, without the use of CapsLock, in bold.
- Copyright sign © (copyright), year of publication, initials and surname of the author / s - in the center, without indentation.
- An abstract (at least 1,500 characters with spaces) should be a summary of the article in compliance with the sequence of presentation:
1) the status of the issue, an indication of the subject of the study;
2) materials and / or research methods;
The abstract should reproduce the main content of the article and its characteristics (using verb forms and phrases of the following type: considered ... stated, stated ... approved ..., proposed ... justified ...; methods used ..., positions (concepts, ideas) justified .. ., a review is given ...; reviewed ..., set out ..., identified ..., proposed ...; an analysis is made ..., a conclusion is made ..., a theory, a concept ..., etc.)
- Information about the author: first name, middle name, last name, academic degree (if any), rank (if any), position, full name of the organization, city, country, E-mail .
At the end of the article, after the list of references, the same information is posted in English; at the same time, it is desirable to draw up a summary (Abstract) that is more detailed, as a full-fledged picture of the material for non-Russian language readers.
Проблемы мировой литературы
© 2019, И.И. Иванов
Next is the main text of the article, list of Russian GOST References and International Standard References, after which the title of the article, the author's full name, abstract and keywords in English.
Problems of World Literature
© 2019. Ivan Ivanov
These are provided in the WORD editor or compatible programm: Font Times New Roman (Unicode), page format A 4, all margins are 2.5 cm; line spacing — 1.5 cm; indent (red line) — 1.25 cm; point size of the main text - 12 points, notes and help desk (annotations, etc.) — 10 points; alignment — in width, without hyphenation.
If necessary, in an unnumbered (indicated by an asterisk *, etc.) page footnote to the title of the work, a grant (research program) is indicated within which the work is prepared.
The main features of the text design:
- quotes “herringbone” (« ») are used throughout the text, “paws” (“”) for internal quotes and text fragments in Latin script;
- it is allowed to use italics to emphasize text elements, bold italics, bold lines for more meaningful selections;
- a long dash (tiret) (—) throughout the text, except in cases of an interdigital dash, for example between pages in links (P. 18–20), between years (1920–1930);
- a space is put between the surname and the initials, a space is not needed between the two initials; preferably between the initials and surname (P. P. Petrov), page and number (P. 18), etc., apply an inextricable space (Ctrl + Shift + Space);
- Basic Abbreviations: city, region and country, centuries, etc., e.g. and so on; the words "Grand Duke", "Emperor", "Professor" and so on are in full;
- months are expressed in words (March 13, 1977), the date of the Gregorian calendar system for documents with dates of the Julian calendar system is reproduced in brackets: May 4 (17), May 22 (June 4);
- years and centuries throughout the text are indicated by numbers: 1920; 1920–1930s, 2–3 centuries.; 20 c. (in Russian text centuries are in Roman numbers: I c., XIX–XX cc.)
Notes are issued as automatic page footnotes. The number of the footnote is preceded by a punctuation mark.
After the article, Literature is presented in the form of an unordered alphabetical list (first, Russian-language sources, then foreign-language sources); surnames of authors are in italics. Archival materials are not included in the list.
Then follows the English version of Literature — References :
Sources written in Cyrillic are transliterated (you can use the site: http://translit.net/, a variant of the Library of Congress — LC); other sources are not transliterated or translated.
Next, you need to edit the Russian GOST-mood list of Literature and add a translation into English:
- translate the names of the main source (you can not do for magazines) and its parts (articles from the journal, collective collection, etc.) and insert them in square brackets  after the corresponding transliterated names;
- replace // with a point ;
- replace / with a comma ;
- Replace № with No.
- translate the place of publication (e.g., M. to Moscow ; SPb. to Saint Petersburg);
- replace the colon after the place of publication with a comma;
- after transliteration publishers add Publ. (Nauka Publ.); if the organization is the publisher, its name is translated (Ιzdatel’stvo Pushkinskogo Doma to Pushkin House Publ.).
- fix page designation: instead of 235 is 235p., Instead of Russian c. 45–47 is pp. 45–47;
- highlight in italics the name of the main source (monograph, journal, collective work, etc.; authors' names do not given in italics).
- at the end of the bibliographic reference in parentheses add an indication of the original language of the article: (In Russ.)
Examples of bibliographic references in the list of references (GOST) and transliteration (References)
Адрианова-Перетц В.П. Очерки поэтического стиля Древней Руси. М.; Л.: Изд-во АН СССР, 1947. 185 с.
Ларионова М.Ч. Архетипическая парадигма: миф, сказка, обряд в русской литературе XIX века. Автореф. дис. … д-ра филол. наук. Волгоград, 2006. 44 с.
Никольский С.А. Мировоззрение русского земледельца в романной прозе И.С. Тургенева // Вопросы философии. 2008. № 5. С. 83–99.
Adrianova-Peretts V.P. Ocherki poeticheskogo stilia Drevnei Rusi [Essays on poetic style of Kievan Rus']. Moscow, Leningrad, USSR Academy of Sciences Publ., 1947. 185 p. (In Russ.)
Larionova M.Ch. Arkhetipicheskaia paradigma : mif , skazka , obriad v russkoi literature XIX veka . Avtoref. dis. ... d-ra filol. nauk [The archetypal paradigm: myth, fairy tale, ceremony in Russian literature of the 19th century. Extended abstract of Dr. phil. sci. diss.]. Volgograd, 2006. 44 p. (In Russ.)
Nikol'skii S.A. Mirovozzrenie russkogo zemledel'tsa v romannoi proze I.S. Turgeneva [World view of a Russian farmer in I.S. Turgenev's novels]. Voprosy filosofii, 2008, no. 5, pp. 83–99. (In Russ.)
Description of the article from the electronic journal: 
Kontorovich A.E., Korzhubaev A.G., Eder L.V. Prognoz global'nogo energosnabzheniia: metody, kolichestvennye otsenki i prakticheskie vyvody [Forecast of global energy supply: Techniques, quantitative assessments, and practical conclusion]. Mineral'nye resursy Rossii. Ekonomika i upravlenie, 2006, no. 5. (In Russ.) Available at: http://www.vipstd.ru/gim/content/view/90/278/ (accessed 05/22/2012).
Description of DOI article:
Zhang Z., Zhu D. Experimental research on the localized electrochemical micromachining. Russian Journal of Electrochemistry, 2008, vol. 44, no 8, pp. 926–930. doi: 10.1134/S1023193508080077
Description of an article from an ongoing publication (proceedings)
Astakhov M.V., Tagantsev T.V. Eksperimental'noe issledovanie prochnosti soedinenii "stal'-kompozit" [Experimental study of the strength of joints “steelcomposite”]. Trudy MGTU “Matematicheskoe modelirovanie slozhnykh tekhnicheskikh sistem” [Proc. of the Bauman MSTU “Mathematical Modeling of Complex Technical Systems”], 2006, no. 593, pp. 125–130. (In Russ.)
Description of conference materials
Usmanov T.S., Gusmanov A.A., Mullagalin I.Z., Muhametshina R.Ju. , Chervyakova A.N., Sveshnikov A.V. Osobennosti proektirovaniia razrabotki mestorozhdeniia s ispol'zovaniem gidrorazryva [Features of the design of field development with the use of hydraulic fracturing]. Trudy 6 Mezhdunarodnogo Simpoziuma “Novye resursosberegayushchie tekhnologii nedropol'zovaniya i povysheniya neftegazootdachi” [Proc. 6th Int. Symp. “New energy saving subsoil technologies and the increasing of the oil and gas impact”]. Moscow, 2007, pp. 267–272. (In Russ.)
Description of the book (monographs, collections)
Kashnikov Y.A., Ashikhmin S.G. Mekhanika gornykh porod pri razrabotke mestorozhdeniy uglevodorodnogo syr'ya [Rock mechanics in the development of hydrocarbon deposits]. Moscow, OOO “Nedra-Biznestsentr” Publ., 2007. 486 p.
Kondrat'ev V.B. Global'naya farmatsevticheskaya promyshlennost' [The global pharmaceutical industry]. Available at: .http://perspektivy.info/eng/ekob/globalnaja_farmacevticheskaja_promyshlennost_2011-07-18.html (accessed 06/23/2013).
 This and the following examples are given in the publication: Kirillova O.V. Editorial preparation of scientific journals according to international standards. Recommendations of the Scopus database expert. Part 1. Moscow, 2013. URL: http://elsevierscience.ru/files/kirillova_editorial.pdf .