Dmitry P. Ivinsky
DSc in Philology,
Professor at the Department of the History of Russian Literature, Faculty of Philology, Lomonosov Moscow State University (Moscow, Russia).
A.S. Pushkin and P.A. Vyazemsky (History of personal and creative contacts) (1990).
Pushkin and Mickiewicz: History of Literary Relations (2000).
History of Russian literature of the 18th–19th centuries, textual studies of Russian literature, comparative studies.
Member of dissertation councils in the specialty 10.01.01 Russian literature: D 212.198.12 (Russian State University for the Humanities, since 2010), MSU.10.05 (Moscow State University, since 2017).
Member of the editorial board of the journal “Moscow University Bulletin. Series 9: Philology” (since 2016).
Since 2011 — Professor at the Department of the History of Russian Literature, Faculty of Philology, Lomonosov Moscow State University.
Author of monographs, textbooks and more than 170 scientific articles.
Selected scientific publications
- Prince P.A. Vyazemsky. Materials for a Historical and Literary Biography. Moscow, R. Valent Publ., 2020. 376 p. (In Russ.)
- History of Russian Literature. Introduction: Tutorial. Moscow, R. Valent Publ., 2019. 207 p. (In Russ.)
- M.M. Kheraskov and Russian Literature of the 18th – early 19th Centuries. Moscow, R. Valent Publ., 2018. 216 p. (In Russ.)
- Pushkin: Materials for a Historical and Literary Biography. S.l., Izdatel’skie resheniia Publ., 2016. 194 p. (In Russ.)
- Lomonosov in Russian Culture. S.l., Izdatel’skie resheniia Publ., 2015. 178 p. (In Russ.)
- “V.F. Odoevsky and ‘Pushkin Circle of Writers’.” Literature and Philosophy: From Romanticism to the 20th Century. To the 150th Anniversary of the Death of V.F. Odoevsky, series: Russian Literature and Philosophy: Ways of Interaction, vol. 3. Moscow, Vodolei Publ., 2019, pp. 38–52. (In Russ.)
- “On the Fable Subtext of a Private Visit.” Bestiary of Antitheses. Tula, Aquarius Publ., 2019, pp. 68–74. (In Russ.)
- “A.S. Pushkin, F.I. Glinka and His ‘Experiments of Sacred Poetry’.” A.S. Pushkin and the Book, issue 2. Moscow, IKAR Publ., 2018, pp. 53–82. (In Russ.)
- “A.P. Sumarokov and Russian Literature.” Vestnik Moskovskogo universiteta, series 9: Philology, no. 1, 2018, pp. 218–223. (In Russ.)
- “Dostoevsky's Novel ‘The Idiot’ and the Almanac of Karamzin ‘Aglaya’.” Dostoevskii I mirovaya kul’tura. Filologicheskii zhurnal, no. 3, 2018, pp. 161–184. https://doi.org/10.22455/2619-0311-2018-3-161-184 (In Russ.)
- “Vyazemsky and Katkov: Notes on the Topic.” Literature and Religious-Philosophical Thought of the Late 19th – First Third of the 20th Century. To the 165th Anniversary of Vl. Solovyov, series: Russian Literature and Philosophy: Ways of Interaction, vol. 2. Moscow, Vodolei Publ., 2018, pp. 198–212. (In Russ.)
- “ʽThe Mastery of Gogol’ and Rudolf Steiner.” Literary Life: Articles. Publications. Memoirs: In memory of A.Yu. Galushkin. Moscow, IWL RAS Publ., 2017, pp. 47–64. (In Russ.)
- “Count Pyotr Vyazemsky’s Marginalia on ‘The Letters of the Russian Traveler’ by N.M. Karamzin.” Stephanos, no. 3 (23), 2017, pp. 85–95. (In Russ.)